3.28.2018

Fitness and Exercise Motivation


I love working out at my Taekwondo studio but there are times where I couldn’t make it to class so I brought the gym home. Since I’m a busy working mom, I try to keep up with my energetic boys staying fit, strong and healthy. Here are a few favorite items to get me started during my work week. 

Black High Rise Luxe Leggings   |   Medium Impact Sports Bra   |   Freestanding Wavemaster Training   |   Exercise Mat  Foam Interlocking Tiles   |   Plant Protein Shake    |   Everlast Jump Rope    |   Nike 24oz TR Hypercharge Straw Water Bottle   |   Air Max 93 Womens Shoe   |   Training/Boxing/Sparring Gloves    |   Soy Candle


First, I like to start working out with planks, jumping jacks or jump rope to get my body warmed up for about 10-15 minutes. Then, I would do boxing and kicking combinations with my wavemaster for about 10-15 minutes. After the workout, I love drinking a strawberry-banana protein shake by combining the following ingredients and blend together: 1 frozen banana, 1.5 cups of strawberries, 1 cup of Silk® Coconut Milk and 1 scoop of Vega Protein & Greens Protein Shake. Once you get in the routine for at least 2-3 times a week, you can feel so much better, stronger and improve your heart and body health. Don’t forget to stretch before and after workouts and drink lots of water throughout the day to keep hydrated! 

The best way to enjoy working out is light up a candle, turn on your favorite music (way up) and have fun!  


♥ Marivic

{ Thanks for reading! Shop on Society6 | Follow on Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Instagram}
All images layered are the property of their respective owners linked above.

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and fabulous ideas below:

Latest Instagrams

© define1lady. Design by FCD.