Would it be fun to do a room makeover and add beautiful, modern-vintage treasures to a space? I would love to do one on my living room. Right now, the space is basically a playroom for my kids. It’s filled with toy storage bins that my children hardly even play with or perhaps have outgrown some of their favorite toys. I think its time to donate old toys, clear the clutter and transform the room into a functional yet fun space for my family to enjoy so I’m up for a Mix n Chic Style Challenge with Chairish!
Have you ever heard of Chairish? It’s a online marketplace where you can buy and sell vintage furniture and unique decor. I’ve been browsing through stylish pieces and adore these items below for my Mix n Chic Style inspiration board. I love to mix modern with vintage pieces adding a pop of color, bold patterns and a touch of bohemian-chic style. What do you guys think?
1. Limburg Circular Glass and Chrome Pendant
2. "Sunset, San Francisco" painting by Victor Papkov, 1989
3. Cream Serape - Multi-Colored Stripe Throw Blanket
4. Vintage French Settee with New Linen Upholstery
5. Large Graphite on Beige Silk Ikat Pillow
6. Glam Gold Sun Burst Mirror
7. Black Herman Miller Chairs - Set of Two
8. Pottery Barn Yellow Velvet Down Pillows - Set of Two
9. Vintage Red Baluchi Persian Rug
10. Wrought Iron Glass Top Coffee Table
11. Vintage Style Sky Blue Wheeled Trunk
12. Moroccan Leather Bronze Pouf
13. l'Objet Cinnabar Candle
14. Large Teak Carved Tray
P.S. Someday, I'll have the lovely couple, Chip and Joanna, from Fixer Upper come over to my house and do a major makeover. I love their show!
image credit: Chairish