Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Bee Sweet, Honey

1- Bee Sweet Honey
1- Bee Sweet Honey2

I think I'm having seasonal allergies so I took Claritin yesterday to help reduce all the crazy symptoms. Thank goodness Zo slept for 10 hours straight last night. Mommy needed a good night's sleep. Today, I feel a little better with less fatigued so I hope I can make it through the day. All I need is some warm tea with sweet honey....alooot of honey!

Thanks for reading! Shop on Etsy | Inkd | Follow on Twitter | Bloglovin
 

images via Etsy Finds: Milk and Honey Candle in Frosted Glass - By Sweet Petula, Beeswax All Natural Lip Balm by BuzzPlanet, Honey Sticks -Pure Raw Summer Honey straws by honeyrunfarm, Bees and Golden Honey Combs Teacup and Saucer by SwirlyGarden and Honey Bear Fabric Fat Quarter by mypapercrane.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Share your thoughts and fabulous ideas below: