5.23.2011

Weekend Recap: Barbeque Time

How was your weekend? My family and I had a lunch BBQ at our friend's house on Saturday. Ryu got to play with four adorable kids which was really fun to see them interact with each other. The 4-year old noticed my belly and told me that my tummy is 'a little fat!' Haha. She randomly even asked me why do I only want two kids after I told her there is a baby in my tummy. How funny is that?! Sunday was all about grocery shopping, marinated BBQ Prawns on the grill, fried delicious shrimp tempura and eating watermelon. Wish the weekend wasn't over yet but at least we had a good time!

Thanks for reading! Shop on Etsy | Inkd | Follow on Twitter | Bloglovin

images by Marivic Ulep

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and fabulous ideas below:

Latest Instagrams

© define1lady. Design by FCD.