9.27.2010

Welcome to my planet



Sample_PlanetMars DIY Invitation, planet, Mars, space, alien, blue, yellow, patch, colorful, whimsical, invitation, DIY, printables, robot, kids, party, holiday, halloween, pbs kids, kids, robot, boo, ghost, monster
Dark Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes glazed with blueberries by Duncan Hines baked by me, my little monster eating a cupcake photographed by me, Jello Mini Creature handmade by MrSogs, Retro Monsters Appliques Cotton Flannel Patches from TDFT, ShellyL212's Crayon Roll-Fun Aliens-Rag Quilted, Planet Mars DIY Party Invitation designed by me.

Jumping, reading, cooking, drawing, playing, baking, singing and taking nice loooong naps was the highlight of my weekend. Hope yours was fun too! Today, I am introducing my new Planet Mars DIY Party Invitations now available in my shop. It's pretty bright but I think every creature should be colorful and unique in their own way. Let me know what you think...

1 comment

  1. Those look delicious!! Looks like a fun planet to be on!
    and ps - Thanks for the sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and fabulous ideas below:

Latest Instagrams

© define1lady. Design by FCD.