7.09.2012

Creative Work Space: My New Home Office


I finally took pictures of my new office. Do you remember how the old one looks like? Something went wrong with my older images posted here and throughout my previous post! I gotta figure out what went wrong! Anywho, I was moving furniture around the house including my work space months ago. Donated the wooden table and added a more modern table that was gifted from a friend. It was originally owned by my hubby, Mark, who kept this one at our guest bedroom but he hardly used it. We have another office downstairs which is now mainly used by him. I thought it was time to change things up a bit. What do you guys think? It's still in progress. I'll be adding a new bed for my guard dog next to my creative space soon. She loves to hang out with me here. ;-) 








And of course, you'll see my kiddos here watching their favorite movies, drawing sharks or crawling on the floor.


♥ Marivic

{ Thanks for reading! Shop on Etsy | Inkd | Follow on Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest  }
image credit: Marivic Ulep

3 comments

  1. It’s very tidy, Marivic! Your transparent table really brought out the elegance in your mini office! That round wall frame on your wall is made out with cut-out pictures...I’m guessing they hold something of value, am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Blake! Yes, they are cut-out images from magazines or postcards. It holds great words of wisdom to me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and fabulous ideas below:

Latest Instagrams

© define1lady. Design by FCD.