Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wave of Inspiration


my home office

My Inspirational Design Home Office, Inspirational Board, Mama Cave
My Inspirational Design Home Office, Inspirational Board, Mama Cave


My Inspirational Design Home Office, Inspirational Board, Mama Cave
My Inspirational Design Home Office, Inspirational Board, Mama CaveI'm a graphic artist by day and a craftswoman by night. I love blogging, creating, drawing, sewing or whatever wave of inspiration takes me to another place...this is where I am. There are 8 things that I love about my little home office: 1. My Inspiration Pinboard 2. I Love Blogs and Tea print by MadeByGirl and Jean-Pierre Weill Vitreograph. 3. Cushion pillows with patterns 4. Sharpie and Prismacolor pens that I adore 5. Handmade silk red roses from my wedding day 6. Sketchpads 7. Music with Bose speakers 8. Sewing books and a extra bonus... my little one, Ryu.

Sometimes you'll find my son doodling or watching his shows here while using crayons as a cotton swab for cleaning his ears. LOL. Ryu is actually my biggest client right now so when he demands for those crazy, constantly changing deadlines...I'll be working extra hours for him. ;-)

So where do you blog, pay bills, get creative, etc.? Check out the “Where do you blog party?” at Centsational Girl!

7 comments:

  1. Oh looks soo pretty! Nice frame too. :))))
    Hope you're having a good wknd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen and thank you for the adorable print!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. Love the "inspiration board." We should all have one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful spot to get your inspiration out! I love your pic from Jen how cute there! I love your dragon, getting in on the action!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Meg and 1 Funky Woman.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great spot, luv your inspiration board!
    Hugs,
    MariS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks MariS! Have a wonderful weekend. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and fabulous ideas below: