3.27.2012

March Madness

It's good to be back. Two weeks ago my family and I celebrated Zo's baptismal (will be adding pictures on my next post soon). Then we got sick the following day so we were home throughout the week in our jammies. And then last Saturday was my man's birthday. My kiddos gave him lots of hugs and kisses for being such a cool dad/friend/DJ/chef/etc. Plus, he beat me (for the fourth time) on the NCAA Basketball Tournament so I had to give him another thumbs up for being the world 'champ' on this category! Ha!


We had a small birthday-lunch at the in-laws munching on manapua, roast duck and beef chow fun. Yum!




This week, I'll be doing a little spring cleaning around the house after work. Organizing, donating clothes, cooking, dancing, drawing, giggling with my boys and then messing up the house on the weekends...

Oh...life is back to normal again.

♥ Marivic

{ Thanks for reading! Shop on Etsy | Inkd | Follow on Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest  }
image credit: Marivic Ulep

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and fabulous ideas below:

Latest Instagrams

© define1lady. Design by FCD.