3.21.2011

Its Monday


Sanna Mander via Pekkafinland
typography design via kitkadesigntoronto - type, typography, print, graphic design idea, poster, font, typeface
image credit via Sanna Mander via Pekkafinland, kitkadesigntoronto

Hello. Hope you had a nice weekend. The weather is so unpredictable here. It was dark and gloomy yesterday and now it's sunny but super windy! Thank goodness I didn't put some of my sweaters away. Anyway, how's your Monday? I'll be tackling a few new design projects this week so hopefully everything will go smoothly. Do you have any cool projects you are currently working on?

Check out my shop on Etsy | Inkd | Twitter | Bloglovin

2 comments

  1. It was pouring yesterday in Los Angeles... all day! I am back home in DC and enjoying perfect weather.
    Wishing you a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I feel that's what my purse looks like. I wish I could be like Mary Poppins. :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and fabulous ideas below:

Latest Instagrams

© define1lady. Design by FCD.