3.30.2011

Daily Dosage

jump for joy - thespacesofmyheart via tumblr


My mama always says to eat fruits and veggies daily because it gives you energy, it's healthy and you will feel great! Every week from visiting my parents, I would get a bag fully loaded with organic vegetables and herbs from their beautiful garden. I use to make veggie omelette in the mornings but nowadays, I love to blend those leafy greens in my favorite fruit smoothie recipes. It taste really gooood and my body feels so amazing! If you haven't tried making veggie smoothies before, you should start adding them to your diet. You'll feel the difference! So eat healthy and be happy! XOXO

Healthy Smoothie Recipe: 1 large banana, 1 medium ripe mango, an apple, green grapes, a handful of Chinese celery and beet leaves, 1/4 cup of apple juice, 1/4 cup of water. Blend for 45 seconds or until desired smoothie-ness. Makes about 2 servings!

Check out my shop on Etsy | Inkd | Twitter | Bloglovin

image 1 unknown from thespacesinmyheart via tumblr; image 2-3 by Marivic Ulep

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and fabulous ideas below:

Latest Instagrams

© define1lady. Design by FCD.