11.05.2018

Monday Inspiration: Forever Young



My kiddos were super curious about what year I was born. When I told them my age and birthdate, they thought I was soooo "ancient!" Ha! I think I'm still the coolest mom they will ever know and yes... I can kick their butt if they do not follow my rules. Thus, I showed them a few awesome 80's/90's song videos that rock my world like MC Hammer's 2 Legit 2 Quit. I think his moves was so much better than the new "orange justice" or "floss" from Fortnite my kids dance to all the time.  They did appreciate Hammer's dance moves but thought the video was not in good quality. Yes, yes... very ancient!  

Anywho, I've learned over the years that you don't have to please everyone. Just you, your family, (a few friends) and your happiness. Eat healthy, move more, learn MC Hammer's choreography, stress less and stay forever young! ;-)     

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and fabulous ideas below:

Latest Instagrams

© define1lady. Design by FCD.