9.24.2012

Monday Inspiration: Father

"One father is more than a hundred Schoolemasters." ~George Herbert





Meet my dad. He turned 64 this weekend. He is an amazing carpenter, gardener, painter, chef, seamstress and most creative and loving father ever. He is the man who told me to always practice penmanship. I was only 8 years old. Until this day, I'm constantly practicing. Always working with my hands. Thank you for being my guide and inspiration in life. Happy Birthday, Daddy! I love you!

♥ Marivic

{ Thanks for reading! Shop on Etsy | Inkd | Follow on Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest  }
image credit: Marivic Ulep

2 comments

  1. this is so special! You have the loveliest and cutest family. I hope our kids are half as cute as yours! :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and fabulous ideas below:

Latest Instagrams

© define1lady. Design by FCD.