6.25.2012

Bits and Pieces of My Week

Photobooth fun from a birthday party...

Face-painting with Snow White. Do you know what Ry asked for?

Sharks, of course! Here's his mean shark face.

Magic Show and my prince wanting to volunteer.

Magic Lady

and her little assistant!

My Zozo gets kisses from my sissy! His hair is getting long. Our tradition is to cut his hair until he turns a year old...He'll be one next month! Yippie!

Ry's big smile when he found extra, extra-large Angry Birds at our local grocery store. No room for food and veggies!

A thank you gift from my client...chocolate-dipped cookies from Hawaii! I created a custom design invitation for her daughter's first birthday party I've attended (above) and we had a blast! I'll be posting my designs soon. Thank you!


♥ Marivic

{ Thanks for reading! Shop on Etsy | Inkd | Follow on Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest  }
image credit: Marivic Ulep

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and fabulous ideas below:

Latest Instagrams

© define1lady. Design by FCD.