6.03.2012

Bits and Pieces of My Birthday Week

Peonies for my birthday


My Gemini twin celebrating her birthday too this week

Another flower from a friend – the vibrant, fuchsia plant
 

Berry swirl cheesecake with my favorite fruits

A day at the park



Hugs and kisses at Grandma and Grandpa's house...



My husband bought me a fancy DSLR camera as my birthday present. I'm having so much fun with it! What do you think of my photography skills? I'm still learning and super stoked to capture many more moments like these above. Hopefully I can take some portrait shots of some amazing friends and family soon. It has been another year of beautiful blessings and I'm so thankful for everything in my life.

♥ Marivic
P.S. The second image is taken with my iPhone for instagram. You can follow me if you like @define1lady via instagram. ;-)


{ Thanks for reading! Shop on Etsy | Inkd | Follow on Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest  }
image credit: Marivic Ulep

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and fabulous ideas below:

Latest Instagrams

© define1lady. Design by FCD.