5.18.2012

Weekend Love

Found an awesome article that was pinned on Pinterest and I'm about to practice my photography skills for the weekend! Read all about it here.


Plus, my youngest sister took me out for a treat this week. All Mediterranean food and yumminess!



Last week, we celebrated with friends for a birthday party at our favorite indoor playhouse.


Sissy coming to visit us one more time after she was done with work. Love this chick! She only lives a few blocks away from my house and mostly surprises me every week which is really nice. I'm still trying to get my other sister to come hang out but that's another story. LOL.


Happy Weekending, everyone! XOXO

♥ Marivic

{ Thanks for reading! Shop on Etsy | Inkd | Follow on Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest  }
image credit: image 1 via improvephotography.com; image 2–4 by Marivic Ulep

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and fabulous ideas below:

Latest Instagrams

© define1lady. Design by FCD.