2.28.2012

Never Too Old

“You're never too old to become younger.”  ~Mae West


Hope you had a wonderful weekend. We celebrated my mama's birthday on Sunday. She turned 58 and I think she still looks fabulous! Her secret... juicing raw fruits and lots of dark green veggies daily. Plus, eating 4 ounce of fish a day makes the heart healthy.  Have you ever tried juicing? I did a couple years ago and I thought it was too much work. It had outlets that you need to remove and assemble different parts back in after cleaning all the gunk out. I rather do smoothies with a blender which was more convenient for me. My mom gave me a bunch of fruits so I'll be blending some soon. Check out some smoothies I like to make when the sun is up over here and here. Enjoy your day.

♥ Marivic

{ Thanks for reading! Shop on Etsy | Inkd | Follow on Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest  }
image credit: Marivic Ulep

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and fabulous ideas below:

Latest Instagrams

© define1lady. Design by FCD.