2.03.2012

Ballons for a lucky boy!



Happy Birthday to my dearest and oldest child, Ryu. He turned 3 today. All he wanted for his birthday was balloons. A few days ago, this little man called me up from my in-laws' house crying about his special day. Ryu was eating his lunch that afternoon. Enjoying his meal. But suddenly, he started crying, "I want balloons for my birthday, Grandma. Can I call my mommy?" Cutest thing ever to get a call at work from a sad, weeping boy. "Don't worry. You'll get alot of balloons and cake for your birthday. I love you and I will see you after work," I said over the phone. Last night, we got a knock at the door. It was a balloon lady who surprised Ryu by making all kinds of balloon sea creatures. He was ecstatic. We ended up celebrating Ryu's birthday yesterday. Singing the Happy Birthday song (and making sure Uncle Keoni was singing too). Blowing out 'magical' candles (over and over again). Eating delicious cake. Swimming with the sharks. And going to bed late...really late. I will have to post (aloooot) pictures next week. It was so much fun making cool animals and meeting the balloon lady!

Thus, will you be watching the Superbowl this Sunday? Who do you think is going to win?! We have alot to celebrate this weekend. It is going to be awesome. I hope you will have a great weekend.


♥ Marivic
 P.S. A great big thank you to the "Guardian Angel" who send over the balloon lady surprise. And to my friend, M, who added a dolphin ballon to the collection. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

{ Thanks for reading! Shop on Etsy | Inkd | Follow on Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest  }
image credit: Marivic Ulep

1 comment

  1. This is the basic sword balloon that is easy to learn and twist. You'll find that kids, especially boys, love these swords.Birthday BalloonsThanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and fabulous ideas below:

Latest Instagrams

© define1lady. Design by FCD.