5.31.2011

Weekend Recap: Memorial Day Weekend

Hello my lovelies! Hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. My sister-in-law had her baby shower on Saturday. She is actually due a week before me! Crazy, huh?! It's going to be a very busy year for our family! Sunday was pretty much relaxed. Stayed in, took nice long naps and watched Netflix. On Memorial Day, we celebrated my birthday. Nothing fancy. Just me and my little family. I was craving for Beef Pho so we ate at a Vietnamese restaurant close to home and took our son to the park afterwards. The weather was so perfect!






Thanks for reading! Shop on Etsy | Inkd | Follow on Twitter | Bloglovin

images by Marivic Ulep

1 comment

  1. Beautiful baby shower!!!
    Would also like some Pho today :-) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and fabulous ideas below:

Latest Instagrams

© define1lady. Design by FCD.