5.09.2011

Shop: DIY Invitation Party Design Printables


True Love Bridal Shower Invitation Design - DIY Printables

Modern Maternity Baby Shower - Invitation Design - DIY Printables

Be sure to check out my latest designs of Modern Maternity Baby Shower Invitation Design - DIY Printables and True Love Bridal Shower Invitation Design - DIY Printables–now available at my Etsy shop!

Thanks for reading! Shop on Etsy | Inkd | Follow on Twitter | Bloglovin

DIY invitations designed by Marivic Ulep

2 comments

  1. Those are beautiful! :) I love what you did with the maternity one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in a peaceful place which inspired me to draw something beautiful. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and fabulous ideas below:

Latest Instagrams

© define1lady. Design by FCD.