5.06.2011

Drawing with Pastels


drawing, pastel drawing illustration, relaxation, drawing with pastels_RelaxingFriday
Drawing with Pastels_drawing, pastel drawing illustration, relaxation, drawing with pastels_RelaxingFriday

The week was very relaxing. I got inspired to draw with pastel sticks, hang out with my little man, eat ice cream and played at the park. It was so nice! Anyway, what's your favorite artistic medium to work in? I love to create art with pencils, ink and pastels. I'll definitely show you some of my finished work soon. Hope you will enjoy the weekend making art. XOXO

Thanks for reading! Shop on Etsy | Inkd | Follow on Twitter | Bloglovin

image credit by Marivic Ulep

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and fabulous ideas below:

Latest Instagrams

© define1lady. Design by FCD.