4.30.2011

Weekend Bliss


sleep via stardustandsequins via ffffound

Aaaahhh...I'm so glad the weekend is here! Did you get to see the Royal wedding?! I ended up waking up around 7am on Friday because I was so exhausted the day before. Mostly every TV channel was covering the Royal wedding event anyway, so I really didn't miss alot. I finally got to see the stunning wedding gown designed by Alexander McQueen creative director Sarah Burton and it was absolutely gorgeous!

Other than that, I'm taking a staycation for a week to enjoy relaxation at home. Whooo Hooo! Have a nice and restful weekend, my friends!

Thanks for reading! Shop on Etsy | Inkd | Follow on Twitter | Bloglovin

image credit from stardustandsequins via ffffound

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and fabulous ideas below:

Latest Instagrams

© define1lady. Design by FCD.