3.08.2011

Fruits and Chocolate

1_Fruits and Chocolate via emilysteffenphoto
image credit via define1lady, emilysteffenphoto

I was planning to drink my organic herbal tea but then decided to check what's in the fridge at work. I didn't want to eat my fruits just yet so I found sweet boxes of milk chocolate juice and guess what...I drank one box in less than a minute! LOL. It was soooo good! Hey at least I had a healthy smoothie this morning! Happy Fat Tuesday y'all!

Healthy Smoothie Recipe: 1 large banana, 1 medium ripe mango, 4 strawberries, 3 chopped kale leaves, 1/4 cup of green grapes, 1/4 cup of apple juice, 1/4 cup of water. Blend for 45 seconds or until desired smoothie-ness. Makes about 2 servings!

Check out my shop on
Etsy | Inkd | Twitter | Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and fabulous ideas below:

Latest Instagrams

© define1lady. Design by FCD.