10.10.2010

A Perfect 10!






Do you remember the floor cushion pillows idea from my older post? Well, I finally finished sewing the beautiful fabrics and also found lovely wall decals that was on sale to go with the room. And remember that soccer chair I tweeted from Walgreens–$20 bargain...well...my son hardly sits on it and would rather sit on the floor. So that gave me the idea to add cushion pillows to the space. The opposite side of the room is my little office which is a perfect spot to watch movies along with my son. We would lie down, relax, watch a little and read or sometimes dance around to the breezy tunes of the Lilo and Stitch, "Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride" song! I'm so proud of my little sewing project. The stitching on the pillows is not perfect but it'll do! Happy 10/10/10!

Blooms Aqua ~ McKenzie (Grey and Aqua design fabric) - Sew Mama Sew Fabric $8.55
Lime Green and Red Floral design fabrics - Walmart $7
Birds and Branches Wall Decals - Lot 26 Studio from Kohl's $8
Kid's Soccer Sofa Chair - Walgreens $20
Pillow Stuffing 50oz -
Walmart $8
Brown Cushion Pillows - Pier 1 $7
Small Blue floral fabric - Recycled fabric from sister - Free

4 comments

  1. It looks wonderful. The decals give so much life to the room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea! I agree, the decals are really great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I found them on sale. Have a great day Laura.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and fabulous ideas below:

Latest Instagrams

© define1lady. Design by FCD.