9.10.2010

Etsy Finds: Prints by Sunny Champagne


This World is But a Canvas to our Imagination, print, typography, quote, art, Etsy

fingerprint, color, bright, yellow, Etsy, print, canvas, brown, home ideas

Color My World, blue, world, magnificent, painting, music, art, illustration, Etsy

music, Bob Marley, feel, good thing, etsy, reggae, one love

free, hugs, open, print, shop, etsy, yellow, archival print

vinyl, cd, music, vintage, records, love, interior design, home ideas, via apartmenttheraphy

Color your world with music and love. How about adding these gorgeous artwork to your home designed by Sunny Champagne. His prints are filled with inspiring messages and the colors are so beautiful and vibrant. I loooove them! So what are your plans for the weekend?! I'll be working on revamping my son's playroom. I'm loving the floor cushion pillows idea so I think that's a start for me. Try and do something creative for the weekend, have fun with it and play music while you are at it. Stay wonderful and have a fantastic weekend! XOXO
{images 1 through 5 by sunnychampagne, vinyl record collection via apartmenttherapy}

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and fabulous ideas below:

Latest Instagrams

© define1lady. Design by FCD.