Monday, June 14, 2010

Dreamy Gardens

home garden, home garden bed
home garden designs
home garden designs
home garden designs
home garden designs

home garden designs, home patio design
"I wanna go to a place where I am nothing and everything
That exists between here and nowhere
I wanna go to a place where time has no consequences oh yeah
The sky opens to my prayers
I wanna go to beautiful..." ~Indie Arie, Beautiful


Goooood Morning. After a nice warm and lazy weekend, I'm in a mood for something beautiful and these dreamy gardens are perfect for Monday's inspiration. Sending you love and a joyful day!
{images from johner.com, thebookofsecrets, alibradshaw.com, josevillablog , housetohome, home-designing}

Follow my blog with bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Ah all so pretty, would love to be in one of these beautiful spaces today!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and fabulous ideas below: