11.23.2012

Crafty Friday







I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. My sister and family were on their way to the midwest this morning and I'm already missing them! The week went by so fast!

While my boys are taking their afternoon nap, I'm getting crafty. I love making pretty stuff like these holiday gift tags. I'm so excited to give gifts especially to my wonderful church charity organization. Plus, I have big plans for my family and I sure hope everything will run smoothly before Christmas! I know it will be stressful too. I wish to share you more details. But as for now...have a happy Black Friday!

♥ Marivic

P.S. Be sure to check out DeFine1Lady for a discount of 20% off on any item. Ends Sunday, November 25. Use code: THANKU20

{ Thanks for reading! Shop on Etsy | Inkd | Follow on Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest  }
image credit: Marivic Ulep

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and fabulous ideas below:

Latest Instagrams

© define1lady. Design by FCD.