7.27.2012

Weekend Love






Made it through another week! Whoo Hoo! 


I had so much fun opening Zo's presents from his first birthday party last weekend. And the people who came to celebrate with us was truly appreciated. I'm so grateful. Anywho, I'm trying to juice once a day. Cutting down caffeine and sweets at the same time. It's going to be hard but I'm always up for a challenge. This is my second week and I feel good already. Thanks to my sissy who keeps me motivated every time. She's a hard core yoga girl too. ;-)


Hope you all have a safe and wonderful weekend. XOXO. 


♥ Marivic

{ Thanks for reading! Shop on Etsy | Inkd | Follow on Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest  }
image credit: Marivic Ulep

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and fabulous ideas below:

Latest Instagrams

© define1lady. Design by FCD.