7.20.2012

Bits and Pieces of my Week

Zo (finally) got his first haircut with Uncle Scott.

Long (crazy) hair before...


...and after. New hairdo for the pouty boy!

On Wednesday, he turned one! We always add an extra candle for good luck. 


I started juicing on Monday. I missed out today so I'm gonna do a double shot tomorrow! 

Crafting a couple party things for a very, special boy. ;-)
Wine and Strawberries.


So glad this week is over! I've been so busy at work. I don't drink too often but today was a good day for a glass of wine. So much better. Cheers to you and to the weekend!


♥ Marivic

{ Thanks for reading! Shop on Etsy | Inkd | Follow on Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest  }
image credit: Marivic Ulep

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and fabulous ideas below:

Latest Instagrams

© define1lady. Design by FCD.