6.11.2012

Bits and Pieces of My Week

Belated birthday present from my sisters. Another Tarina Tarantino earrings added to my collection. I have the orange and this color is fabulous!


Visiting the in-laws

Lunch with co-workers at 3 Tomatoes & A Mozzarella restaurant


Took pictures of my good friend and her family. Here is her beautiful mother and father below. Such a lovely couple, don't ya think? They will be celebrating their 50th anniversary next month!

Family dinner with our awesome friends, BJ and Dai who recently got engaged...


They came back from their vacation in Hawaii to bring us some goodies. Yum. 

Happy Monday!
♥ Marivic

{ Thanks for reading! Shop on Etsy | Inkd | Follow on Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest  }
image credit: Marivic Ulep via iPhone

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and fabulous ideas below:

Latest Instagrams

© define1lady. Design by FCD.