3.10.2012

Bits and Pieces of the Week

My toddler wanted to make 'shark cake' for breakfast. Instead, I made shark pancakes and he said, "No, Mommy. That's a basking shark pancake!" LOL


Painted a whale casting kit on Monday night.


I helped Ryu paint the killer whale!


Build 'castles' before going to work.


  Visited Grandma and Grandpa. They cooked pancit! One of my favorite Filipino Noodle dish.
 
 

Went grocery shopping. Ryu wanted this cool shark towel. 


We got Razio the tiger and dino...


and last but not least...admiring these chubby, little fingers of my youngest son!


Enjoy the weekend!


♥ Marivic

{ Thanks for reading! Shop on Etsy | Inkd | Follow on Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest  }
image credit: Marivic Ulep

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and fabulous ideas below:

Latest Instagrams

© define1lady. Design by FCD.