9.15.2011

Falling For You

BananaRepublic Fall Favorites_2, Ebates.com, Earn Cash Back through Ebates Now by Doug Aitken via todayandtomorrow.net BananaRepublic Fall Favorites_1

Ever heard of Ebates? My sister introduce me to Ebates and I really love it! It's basically an online shopping mall that allows customers to earn cash back from online purchases through major retailers such as Gap, Piperlime, DSW, Macy's, Banana Republic, Sephora and Kate Spade. Now that I have kids, it's so much convenient for me to shop online especially this time of year. I really hate long lines during the holiday season and trying to find parking space at the malls. To learn more about it, head over here.

  Thanks for reading! Shop on Etsy | Inkd | Follow on Twitter | Bloglovin  

photo credit 1 and 3 from Banana Republic via Ebates; photo 2 - Now by Doug Aitken via todayandtomorrow.net

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and fabulous ideas below:

Latest Instagrams

© define1lady. Design by FCD.