7.06.2011

Shop: Organic Soap Bars

Recently, my local market ran out of my favorite organic soap bars so now I'm on a hunt to buy some online. I came across this shop called Prunella Soap which sells handmade vegan and organic soap bars. They have so many sweet choices and the images are so lovely. I'm going to try the Lavender On The Rocks, Tea Tree Lime, Sweet Orange Cornmeal, Lavender-Vanilla-Oatmeal and Pink Grapefruit Oatmeal! Please check out Prunella Soap shop here and their fabulous feature in Etsy Blog here.

2-Vegan-Organic Bar Soap by prunellasoap

 1-Vegan-Organic Bar Soap by prunellasoap

3-Vegan-Organic Bar Soap by prunellasoap

4-Vegan-Organic Bar Soap by prunellasoap

Thanks for reading! Shop on Etsy | Inkd | Follow on Twitter | Bloglovin

photo credit via Prunella Soap

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and fabulous ideas below:

Latest Instagrams

© define1lady. Design by FCD.