Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy Memorial Day Weekend






"I'm thankful for a pair of shoes that feel really good on my feet; I like my shoes.
I'm thankful for the birds; I feel like they're singing just for me when I get up in the morning... Saying, 'Good morning, John. You made it, John.'
I'm thankful for the sea breeze that feels so good right now, and the scent of jasmine when the sun starts going down.
I'm thankful..." ~Johnny Cash


I hope you're all well, and whooping it up for a great holiday weekend. My family and I will be celebrating birthdays (including mine) and my son's baptismal with friends, music and good food. Have a blessed Memorial Day weekend!
{image from rosesandtea, october rain, vintage Carnival Fabric Flower Garland 6 fabric by PrettySwell, Dress Design & Decor via Norwegian Elle, March 2010 via TFS}

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Share your thoughts and fabulous ideas below: