Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Jessica Hische home & designs











What do you like most about your space?
'It feels warm. Because I did most of my decorating and painting last winter, everything is really bold and richly colored instead of light and airy. The color palette for the space is pretty much exactly the same as the color palette I use in my illustration work.' ~
Jessica Hische at grain edit

I'm a big fan of Jessica Hische's work and her precise hand-lettering designs. I was so excited that Grain Edit had the pleasure to interview her and took a few shots of her lovely home/studio in New York. Thus, I love that print hanging from the door which I posted last year by Linzie Hunter. To learn more about Ms. Jessica Hische, visit her website or jump to the interview here.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Share your thoughts and fabulous ideas below: